GEAR UP FOR DIGITAL LEARNING!
Introducing an innovative enrichment program for early learners! The Techie Kids Club features fun, interactive technology-based lessons using developmentally-appropriate and current 21st Century tools. Our enriching curriculum incorporates all subject areas, and includes hands-on crafts, science demos, kinesthetic movements, & many exciting S.T.E.A.M. activities!
Our unique program will introduce children ages 3 – 8 years old to:
- Digital Story Telling
and many more “higher-order thinking” topics!
Sign up for a FREE DEMO today!Book your FREE demo now to guarantee a spot for our winter sessions! Spots are filling up fast! Please fill out the following form, and we will get back to you soon! If you wish to contact us directly, call (888) 906–0671.
To encourage young children to think both logically and creatively, ignite their natural curiosity, and allow them to discover a way of learning that will guide them along today and well into the future.
In addition to enhancing their core academic skills, it is our goal to help children develop their creativity, computational thinking, numeracy, literacy, language, comprehension, critical thinking, persistence, problem-solving and many other essential skills.
Here is a great article from “We Are Teachers” which lists and explains the valuable skills that children learn through coding: https://www.weareteachers.com/skills-learn-coding/
What’s Included in the Techie Kids Club Program:
- Weekly onsite visits by experienced and certified teachers/coaches
- Tablets provided for each child during the sessions
- An ABCmouse home account for each family through the duration of the program
- Monthly calendar of themes/topics and learning objectives
- Activities your child can complete at home to extend learning and fun
- A Certificate of Completion at the end of each 4-week session. Each child will become an “Official Techie!”
Here are some of the award-winning apps that we will be using:
Mastering the Alphabet
Click here to read about the benefits of technology education for young children!